US$77
Hotels.com
US$69
US$66
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$114
US$88
US$83
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$40
Priceline
Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$81
PremierInn.com
All reviewscity centreindependent hoteldemontfort halllovely hotelrefurbished roomde montfort hallrailway stationlarge bathroomwedding partyleicester universityfree parkingbreakfast was excellentcar parkwedding receptionchain hotelsquiet locationfull english
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Last summer my husband and I had our wedding reception at the Belmont. This September, my Father in Law married his fiancee and chose the Belmont, largely based on how wonderfully they organised and executed our day.

As a guest I have only good things to say. The food was divine, the room beautiful, huge and very very comfortable. As we had booked an executive room, it was very nice to have dressing gowns (especially useful when you are getting ready for a wedding with hair and make up to do!)

I know other guests in our extended party complained that on the Saturday night (the wedding was a Sunday) there was noise from another wedding which disturbed them. Neither myself nor my husband were disturbed by this noise at all, and actually expected it anyway, knowing as we all did, that there was a wedding that night.

The staff, as ever, were very attentive, friendly and did all they could to assist us. Again, speaking as guests, not the bride and groom, we felt the day was seamless.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
BelmontHotel, Manager at The Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2010

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for you review of your stay, the team and I are very happy that you found your visit "seamless".
I am fully aware of the noise some other guests in your party were exposed to and as a result we have changed several policies within the hotel to minimise the impact of wedding events on other guests, including making the cut off for music earlier in the night. We do work hard to strike the right balance and take care of our weddings alongside all our other guests staying at the Belmont.
Many thanks again for your review of your stay and your kind comments about the team and service.

Reviewed 13 October 2010

We stayed here for two nights to enable us to go on a day trip from Leicester station to Carlisle by steam train. The staff were very welcoming, our room was very comfortable and the standard of cleanlness could not be faulted. We had dinner in Cherrys restaurant on friday night and it was delicious - the wine was also very good. The waiting staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was limitless! and we would not hesitate to reccomend the hotel and intend to stay here again ourselves. It was lovely to find a hotel which delivers what it promises.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear Jacky
Thank you so much for your review of the hotel, the team and I are delighted by your comments, and we are all glad you felt we "delivered what we promised"
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 October 2010

stayed for one night to visit leicester University with teenage son.
Arrived 20.00 approx to warm welcome by friendly staff.
Room very good- clean well equipped.
Sofa bed for teenage son ok but not the same as a real bed - ok for a one night stay.
Breakfast excellent - very good choice of hot and cold food- help yourself to whatever you want - and my teenage son certainly did.
Staff at breakfast attentive and very frindly.
No Complaints here would highly recommend.
Great Value for money

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
BelmontHotel, Manager at The Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2010

Dear guest
Many thanks for your review of the hotel, we hope your son slept ok and should you visit again we do have twin rooms available, please just let us know. The team are really pleased you felt you had a "warm welcome" and we are all glad you felt we are "great value for money"
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 October 2010

Thanks again Trip Advisor contributors for leading us to this excellent hotel. For the prices charged it is very much 5 star.

Good car park. Very central, just 5 minutes walk to the train station and 10 minutes to the clock in the town centre. Nice restaurants just between the hotel and the train station.

Room lovely and bathroom exceptional. Spotlessly clean. Very quite.

In summary, excellent hotel for its price range in great location.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank Wildlifewatcher

Dear guest
Many thanks for your very positive review of the hotel,( I would like to remind any Tripadvisor users that we are an AA rated 3* hotel) we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and felt we were an "excellent hotel". Should you be visiting Leicester again we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 October 2010

Picked the Belmont based on proximity to my daughter's university residence and previous trip advisor revires and wasn't disappointed. The Belmont sits along New Walk, a pedestrian walkway, so in virtually free of road noise.

The common areas are spacious and my small double room was beautifully finished and had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! My daughter and I had a very enjoyable meal in the hotel's bar in the evening and breakfast the next morning was excellent. Service was excellent. Staff, without exception, were extremely welcoming and helpful.

I felt I received excellent value for money and am very pleased to know where I will be looking to stay whenever I visit my daughter over the next couple of years.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
BelmontHotel, Manager at The Belmont Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2010

Dear Guest
Many thanks indeed for you review of the hotel, the team are delighted that you felt they were "welcoming & helpful" and we are very pleased you felt your stay was excellent value. We wish your daughter all the best with her studies and look forward to welcoming you back to the Belmont on your next visit.