“Second time lucky”

Dining options: Takeout
Bury St Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
“Second time lucky”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I found my very first visit to Yo!sushi quite expensive, but their blue Monday was an excellent way to taste without counting your dishes. I had 4 main dishes and a dessert and loved all of them. firecracker salmon rice, battered king prawns, raw beef and a portion of surprise balls. I wasn't in the mood to match dishes back to the menu (something a lot of guest do), I just enjoyed them all. I am not sure what they do with the dessert rice dishes, but just like last time I loved these to. Sweet pancakes, with rice filling and syrup it worked for me. Based on this vsisit I can safely say: "I'll be back..."

• Visited April 2014

“My first sushi”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was the first time I had sushi and I will gladly try it again. I did find it a little pricy though, but I am on a budget. I am sure it's good value. Staff were very nice and attentive too.

Visited March 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Love the concept but poorly executed”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I have been to 3 different Yo Sushi branches and I just want to assure you that this review is not the norm.
This particular restaurant seemed poorly managed and run.
The staff greeted us at the door then just pointed to us to find a seat somewhere on the conveyer belt if we could - it was a busy Saturday night. We then had to ask the people sitting next to us for a menu because we were not supplied with one making the whole experience awkward.
The food we ordered hot was very good and the chefs seemed professional - I did however see one chef use an unwashed knife on the different coloured chopping boards - one for meat and one for veg!
Overall, I would be more than happy to visit a Yo Sushi branch again but I will definitely not being using this particular one!

• Visited January 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“my most favourite place in Leicester”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I am huge fun of sushi so you'll find me there most of the Mondays (blue Mondays, each dish on the conveyer belt for £2.50).

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“good range”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I like the good range of the food and you get to see the chefs making the food. Its all very freshly made and it taste yummy. It is good value for money as you can choose what you like to eat, the price are clearly identified by colour code and the service is good.

Visited September 2013