“Lovely Food!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #288 of 1,124 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$19 - US$29
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lovely Food!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was my first time eating Sushi not out of M&S Packaging! And it didn't disappoint! As I have seen many Yo!'s in my time this by far looked better. The staff were great and the food was lovely. Nive atmosphere and busy which is always good!!!!!

• Visited August 2013

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Not just sushi....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I'm not a sushi lover however the 3 others love it so I went along... pleasantly surprised by the lovely menu, chicken katsu (breaded chicken with a spicy drizzle) chicken teriyaki, vegetable rice, spicy noodles, duck dumplings... and of course as many different sushi's as you can imagine. They also do desserts and saki.
All the dishes are priced by the colour of the dish so the cost can mount up if you're not keeping track. We had a lovely meal on saturday, they were busy so food was slightly slow with the 2 waiting staff a bit stretched.
Great for a tea time with friends if you want something slightly different.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Heather M
Leicestershire
“Friendly Management and Delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have always been a fan of the Yo! Sushi concept and find it just as enjoyable visiting with my family or sat on my own on a day off.

The standout factor for this particular branch has been one of the Managers who is called Anne. Ever since our first visit several years ago she remembered my little boys name and he is always greeted like a celebrity, I was on my own today so I had time to notice that the Chefs seemed to be really happy in their work and seemed to really like Anne as a boss.

There have been some excellent menu additions over recent months and I enjoyed several hot dishes today that included crab , shrimps and squid. All superb and very tasty. I find it a really relaxing way to enjoy a day of! You should try it!

• Visited May 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“First time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I'm not a sushi person but my family love it so I took them they had a great time I had I drink good service kids loved the fruit

Bury St Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
“Second time lucky”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I found my very first visit to Yo!sushi quite expensive, but their blue Monday was an excellent way to taste without counting your dishes. I had 4 main dishes and a dessert and loved all of them. firecracker salmon rice, battered king prawns, raw beef and a portion of surprise balls. I wasn't in the mood to match dishes back to the menu (something a lot of guest do), I just enjoyed them all. I am not sure what they do with the dessert rice dishes, but just like last time I loved these to. Sweet pancakes, with rice filling and syrup it worked for me. Based on this vsisit I can safely say: "I'll be back..."

• Visited April 2014