Stayed there for one night.
Hotel is located close to city centre and right beside Leicester railway station. It was not hard to find, but a piece of map in booking confirmation email would have been useful.
Room was nice, clean and comfortable with large double bed. As it was stated on their web site- room is suitable for two persons (and in that case price is really great).
My room was facing the railway station, but noise was minimal- not a problem at all for me. (I have to note that I checked very early, before most trains start running).
Overall- great budget hotel- clean, comfortable, great location and even better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire