We stayed at the Ibis on Saturday ,although the car park is small we got a space and left the car there.Very friendly staff on arrival who sorted out a taxi and my "swopping " of loyalty cards very swiftly.the shelf that protrudes over the extra bed was a bit annoying but everything else was as you'd expect from an ibis.Shower is great.Dinner was good not overpriced.Drinks usual hotel prices[over priced] Breakfast good although hot foods not a high standard[usual Ibis] Certaily would stay again and recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire