For £35 a night and the centre of Leics this place is great value.
The whole is place is basic but modern and clean - so for a one night stay what more do you need.
Service - Staff were also friendly which you don't always get in budget places
Value - Very good.
Sleep Quality - Bed is very big and comfortable.
Clean - Very Clean
Bathroom - Very clean, good shower.
Location - Great for the city center.
Parking - random, but plenty of places under the hotel.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire