Having stayed in an excellent competing chain hotel in Manchester, i knew it would be hard to compare. This one is close to town on a very busy corner. Food is awful and the wine i had was terrible. Staff appeared disinterested. My room was ok but had the bare minimum. Sleep was bad because of people making a racket late and early. Really i dont c the point of a 24 hour hotel. It means oeople csn come and go all hours....and they did. Shower was ok. Housekeeping not thorough either. Needs to smarten up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire