I stayed here numerous times in November and December whilst working in Leicester. The hotel is modern and is about a 5 minute walk out side the main city.
Check in can be a little slow at times, this mainly due to the dual responsibilities the reception staff have with restaurant duties. This aside the staff are good and will attempt to oblige to customers request.
The room usually are good, basic but clean with every thing you need from a budget hotel. I did get put in a disabled room a couple of times, which I dislike, I love having a bath but these rooms don’t come with baths.
Food is good and reasonably priced, the breakfast is well worth the additional small charge the hotel makes for the inclusive rate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire