“Excellent stay as always”
Review of Ibis Leicester

Ibis Leicester
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel is always cleanable welcoming and the staff friendly. This trip I needed to offload an overnight bag half hour before earliest check in and the reception staff willingly allocated the room early rather that using the luggage room - that gesture was much appreciated.

A short walk fro the station, city centre and cultural quarter this hotel always fits the bill perfectly

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Sarah C, General Manager at Ibis Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Sarah Clarke

Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 3 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel had a great location with helpful, friendly staff. It is everything you need in a city centre hotel. Will definitely stay on my next trip to Leicester. One very satisfied customer thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014
Sarah C, General Manager at Ibis Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future. Kind regards, Sarah Clarke

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed at the Ibis Leicester after such a long time as there were no other hotels available for 12/04/2014. My first mistake was to book this hotel, as I had already had bad experiences previously!

I stayed there with my girlfriend as it was our anniversary and thought that we would stay out, we arrived back at the hotel approx 11.30pm. All was fine until I awoke with a friend of a friend was in the bed with us!! Three in a bed I mean really?!! I asked her how she got into the room as no one else had card apart from myself and my girlfriend. It was explained that they spoke to security and a deputy manager and they allowed the maintenance man to use the master key on our locked bedroom door!! This is an absolute joke, The questions that was asked to verify the room was what name and room number was the room booked in!! Great security, at that time there was already 2 people in the room before we our friend crash in!! Is this really how the Accor group operate?!!

Room Tip: Stay in another Hotel!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jason F
Sarah C, General Manager at Ibis Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Further to our recent communications, please accept my sincere apologies once again, I can assure you that security is a priority at the hotel and that the staff on duty acted in good faith when your friend requested to enter your room. I do hope that the full refund we made goes some way to compensate you for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Sarah Clarke

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We stay hear last July for my Son's Graduation and we were well impressed. It was clean , immaculate and the Breakfast, location was superb. We booked 2 rooms for 1 night...Everything you would expect for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Sarah C, General Manager at Ibis Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and my team will be so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay during your Son's graduation. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Sarah Clarke

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Met up with friends at the Ibis as it was within easy walking distance from the station. Pleasant light and airy eating area with a great view of the surrounding area and lovely comfy sofas.
We just had a cheese and ham toasty snack lunch but it was tasty, well presented and reasonably priced. Free parking too. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, all in all a most enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your lunch. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Sarah Clarke