I stayed here for 3 nights recently and what really stood out for me was the shower. It was just amazing. Considering the low prices for the room, it is definitely worth it. The free Wifi was great too, especially since other hotels like the Hilton make you pay per day for it. It was ridiculously hot weather when I visited, so the air conditioning was certainly appreciated! There was plenty of space in the cupboards for my clothes, and everything was well kept. Only downsides were other noisy guests in the evenings, and the incredibly slow elevator. Other than that, it was good and I already have another stay booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Leicester City is just a short walk from Leicester City Centre, close to the Train Station, Curve Theatre and the Athena. All 94 contemporary guest bedrooms have free WIFI, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. The Restaurant offers snacks 24 hours and the hotel bar provides range of wines, beers and spirits. Reception is open 24 hours. Car parking is limited at the hotel, however ample additional pay parking is available within a few minutes walk, just behind the hotel. A short drive from M1, M6 and M69 motorways. 35km from Birmingham International Airport, 40km from East Midlands International Airport. 4km from the National Space Centre. A short walk from the cities restaurants, bars and Highcross shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ibis Leicester Leicestershire