“a nice suprise”

Description: LE3 0PA
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“a nice suprise”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Found this place by accident. Food excellent, service very good. The deli was a great find and made shopping for the following nights supper a breeze. They explained the various foods and encouraged you to taste.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Twizzle103

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Better than we expected.”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Went to this place as there was nowhere else nearby open, and i´m pleased we did. There was a buffet on and although there wasn´t a lot of choice, the food available was delicious! Very auhentically made, tastes like homemade indian food. Give it a visit.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank shereenchenia
Leicester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Great food, amazing service.. Visited for my wives birthday as she is a vegetarian. I wasn't to keen at first as I'm not a veggie. Some great dishes on the menu and the waiter was very helpful so we didn't over order. I was happy waiting for 15 mins for my food to arrive as I knew it was fresh and made to order. We will be visiting on a weekly basis now and even had the odd cheeky take away.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jit S
“Authentic fresh tasty Indian food! Recommended!”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I have to say this is the best resaurant in Leicester by far! Located on Narborough road (one of the main roads in Leicester, near the motorway so its a perfect location whether you live in Leicester or coming from out of town)
The food is incredibley tasty and is of quality. The prices are very reasonable, along with the portions! Staff are very friendly and the service is great. I have visited this restaurant with my family in the evenings as they do alcoholic beverages too but I now go during the day with my friends (as they do a great lunch time menu)
I would recommend trying the chilli paneer as it is amazing!!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank AmmaK123
Leicester, United Kingdom
“really great food”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Not so many people know about this place since it looks more like an Indian sweet centre. They always cook everything fresh so takes a little wait of 15 - 20 minutes but it's always totally delicious.

The staff are always really friendly and the prices are great value.

I have never had a bad meal there and it's my favorite Indian restaurant in Leicester, where competition is very high for this type of food.

• Visited July 2012