we stayed sunday 22nd. the bad: room had no bath (was not told this), we had room at the top of hotel, we had to walk up last flight of stairs and a way to room, although they asked at check in if this was ok they didnt ask when booking, the room was not the best for hotel of this rating, dust and mold in shower, bathroom sink was not just dirty but really dirty and the drinks in bar were costly. the good bed comfy, hotel well placed, the hotel is lovely building make sure you walk round the it and see the ball rooms they are outstanding, and last but not least the stafff are really NICE. i would stay again, but only if can get at discount price wouldnt pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, ACCOR, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire