Being African, I'm used to expecting a little less of hotel customer service. African hotels tend to overdo the custome care thing. Mercure Leicester has just changed my prejudice.
Their customer service skills were beyond their 4 stars. I was amazed. I asked for some favours that were ‘above and beyond’ call of duty of the staff and they were very helpful. I did have queries regarding billing but again, your staff deals with problems/ queries in the most friendly and personal manner. The events manager, Julian was very helpful, so was the lady at the bar yesterday morning. The ladies at reception were great. I was very impressed. I might have just been lucky, but I have no qualms whatsoever about recommending this hotel to anyone. Icing on the cake was that my survey was actually READ! This hotel obviously takes customer care very seriously. Try it out for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire