The most important part of my stay was terrible! The mattress was like sleeping in a bath full of springs! Awful! Also there was one spare plug socket for 2 iPhone chargers a laptop and an Xbox! Couldn't connect Xbox because tv is locked down so you can't flick through av port!! Pointless!! Food was very good in the restaurant with ok service. Staff friendly enough but not overly helpful when enquiring about Xbox as 'engineers' go home at 3pm! Could do with a gymnasium for the guests as the one they provide is 10 mins away and you have to pay £5 everytime you want to go!! Location is very good as its in the heart of the city but I defiantly wouldn't stay here again unless they had a serious update/renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire