Two couples - two different room rates, one double the price of the other.
Dirty cotton bud in sink in room and carpet not vacuumed. No tissues in box. Television no user friendly.
Breakfast: no buffet and no toast offered with choice. On second day was informed should have finished at 09:30 hrs but they would extend this as the residents had been misinformed of the times by Reception. Very little choice on the buffet, no pastries. Was a bit hurried.
Noise in the evening went on until after 3 am and certain individuals were going from room to room talking loudly up to 5am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire