Stayed at this hotel friday night its a old hotel but has alot of character . The hotel staff were very friendly and helpfull .its very big and has nice spacouise rooms , nice big comfy beds . It is close to the center so can be abit noisy on a night but has everything you want around you . We would deffinatly stay there agian , the only complaint i would have is breakfast it said hot buffett but it wasnt buffet you had to order wat you wanted and wen it came it was cold . But you cant be perfect all the time , and it hasnt put us of we will definatly be staying agian gr8 staff a credit to the hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire