We stayed here in August 2012, and decided to have a weekend away here again, We were not disappointed,
The receptionist was friendly, we found our room, it had a dressing area as you went in, then into the bed area, not over large, but you only sleep there, a nice ensuite, which had a bath, as well as a shower over it.
The breakfast had a good selection, and our meal on the first night , my husband had pizza and he said it was one of the best he had ever had! Also they did bottled Speckled Hen, a bonus for him.
It is so handy for the town and train station. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire