Stayed at The Grand on a recent visit to Leicester. It's right in the City Centre so wonderfully convenient and there is plenty of parking at a good rate for guests. I got a fantastic deal by booking well in advance (without breakfast). Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable rooms - no complaints at all. I hate hotel breakfasts which are generally over priced and poor quality and The Grand is no different. They wanted £10 for what looked like over cooked, average fayre, no thanks. Being right in the centre meant we could easily find somewhere decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire