I and my colleagues stayed here at least one or 2 nights a month for 2013, we have stayed again just recently, 28th April 2014 and everything's just as brilliant, can you think of another hotel outside of London that remembers, that you need an extra duvet because your husband is at home and you feel the cold and you don't like making tea in a mug, so they always put a teapot in my room, the staff always remember, how fabulous is that! The hotel is
clean, staff can't do enough to make your stay as comfort as possible and very good food. We have stayed in many different hotel's in Leicester until we found The Grand. Grand by name and Grand by nature. Thank you for your very high standards and for making a lady traveller away from home feel safe, scure and totally relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel, where Victorian charm meets modern comfort in Leicester city centre. Enjoy a fabulous meal at Marco's New York Italian, our onsite restaurant by prestigious celebrity chef Marco Pierre White, or relax in the bar and lounge and catch up with friends over a cocktail or two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Ramada Leicester
- Leicester Ramada
- Mercure Leicester The Grand Hotel Leicestershire