Needed somewhere to stay overnight after seeing Bruce Springsteen in Coventry. Left it late to book somewhere and this was the nearest budget hotel I could find, but I'm glad I did.
Manned for 24 hours, so we booked in well after midnight with no problems whatsoever.
The room was spotless and comfortable.
My only very minor gripe would be that it was a humid night and the air conditioning wasn't upto much and the window didn't open far enough.
Being in a motorway service station meant there was food on tap all night although the fast food outlets were closed overnight.
Staff friendly and informative when we left.
I'd definitely recommend it for an overnight stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen Freeview TV offering over 80 different channels. The bright and airy rooms also include a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Situated between junction 21/21a of the M1 motorway, this Days Inn is a 20-minute drive from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham and Birmingham are both within a 30-minute drive.Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay and eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Days Inn
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 Leicestershire