Hotel is decent as good as other Days inns. Only problem was the staff told us no to have a drink outside on the benches. Told they didn't have a license. Never had this problem in a hotel before. There was only 3 of us not like we were upsetting anyone. Pretty poor customer service. Hotel is fine beds fine the breakfast in the services not too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen Freeview TV offering over 80 different channels. The bright and airy rooms also include a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Situated between junction 21/21a of the M1 motorway, this Days Inn is a 20-minute drive from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham and Birmingham are both within a 30-minute drive.Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay and eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Days Inn
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 Leicestershire