Our only complaint was that the heater was not turned on in the bedroom when we arrived and therefore it was very very cold and felt very uninviting. We did inform the front desk who advised us that it should have been switched on for our arrival. We switched it on and went out for a drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen Freeview TV offering over 80 different channels. The bright and airy rooms also include a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Situated between junction 21/21a of the M1 motorway, this Days Inn is a 20-minute drive from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham and Birmingham are both within a 30-minute drive.Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay and eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Days Inn
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 Leicestershire