Stayed here last week for the first time, I am a Premier Inn man but as it was a last minute decision to stay over they were full!
Chose an executive room, very competitively priced & on the top floor.
Very surprised on entering the room!
Trouser press, fridge & ironing board with Iron.
Room was comfortable with plenty of working area (the reason for my stay) & loads of wall sockets for all my various chargers!
The highlight was the bed! I have got used to the Premier Inn beds although I do find them hard Day's Inn beds are just that little bit softer.
The difficult decision will be when I need to stay again - Day's or Premier ????
Think I will go for Day's!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen Freeview TV offering over 80 different channels. The bright and airy rooms also include a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Situated between junction 21/21a of the M1 motorway, this Days Inn is a 20-minute drive from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham and Birmingham are both within a 30-minute drive.Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay and eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Days Inn
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 Leicestershire