Stayed here as with two adults as we had as family function in Leicester. Was originally only booked in for one night but ended up staying two. Room was very clean and comfortable. Had tea / coffee facilities. Bathroom was spotless. Room was very warm. It is near a very busy motorway, you can hear the traffic going by, but we were that tired nothing was going to stop us from sleeping. It would be Ideal for families with older children. The receptionist was fantastic, anything we asked her for or questioned her about, she was able to help us out. Would stay here again. Car hire would be a necessity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East is located 3 miles from Leicester City Centre and Train Station. It offers en suite rooms with free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and free parking. Rooms feature a flat-screen Freeview TV offering over 80 different channels. The bright and airy rooms also include a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Situated between junction 21/21a of the M1 motorway, this Days Inn is a 20-minute drive from East Midlands Airport. Nottingham and Birmingham are both within a 30-minute drive.Local attractions such as The National Space Centre, Leicester Racecourse, Mallory Park, Donington Race Track & Silverstone are all located nearby. For added value children up to the age of 12 years stay and eat free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Days Inn
- Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1 Leicestershire