“Nice deserts ”

Ranked #13 of 32 Dessert in Leicester
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I personally had a great time here, don't know why there are so many and reviews. The desert tasted great, the staff were friendly and I definitely left a satisfied customer.

However, the milkshakes are quite pricey.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I had come to Madisons because Heavenly desserts looked very busy and I wish I'd waited that extra half hour because the quality and cost of my food was terrible; I had ordered a customised waffle with Strawberry ice-cream and chocolate sauce and when I got home it had sour maple syrup on it and did not taste nice at all. The molten lava cake had melted fresh cream and was not well presented at all but my boyfriend said it had tasted nice. The fudge cake was not very moist and slightly dry we had asked for it to be heated at home because we knew it wouldn't taste good when we got home; the ice-cream on the other had was very tasty and I did enjoy it and I have heard it is all hand made.
I will not be coming here again, also take note that they charge extra on cards(25p) even though I had spent well over £14.50.

Date of visit: April 2014
2  Thank Ani_x23x
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Great place!!!!
I wouldn't take much notice of the previous negative reviews which I find strange as I had a perfectly positive experiences here?

I haven't managed to find better tasting ice cream than here! Lovely staff and good service.

I've been a few times now and intend to come back again! Very good - you can taste the quality in the ice cream :)
Worth a visit for sure :)

2  Thank Fargo_embargo
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Went here one weekend as my other half had been telling me about it.
I was put off having read reviews about this place but I really enjoyed it.
I had a waffle with strawberry and vanilla ice creams & banana.
Was really good.
Staff was welcoming and friendly and was quite busy for a late Sunday afternoon which was promising.
It didn't look dirty in there however in the back of my mind I did wonder whether the plates and cutlery were cleaned properly or not!
I suggest people go and see for themselves before judging this place.

2  Thank Leanna524
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I love good gelato, its one of the reasons I visit London, this is not good gelato, to the point I threw some of it away because it tasted off

Date of visit: February 2014