“Good Milkshakes”

Cuisines: American
Leicestershire
“Good Milkshakes”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Visited for a quick snack and was very disappointed ,the burger was tasteless & the sweet potato fries were overcooked.
On a positive the milkshakes were good and the service friendly.We won't return as there are far better places in Highcross to eat.

• Visited February 2014

Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive for what it is”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had the chicken burger in a bun and it came with a small piece of lettuce and mayo. It cost £6.25 just for that. I wasnt impressed with burger or the price. Me and my husband paid £30 for lunch and it really want worth it.

The chips with 4 sauces were nice i would recommend them. Over all i wish we had gone to mcdonalds and spent half the price for a lot more.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Visited Ed's Diner in December and I have to say it was really disappointing. It was not particularly busy but it took ages to get served (in the end the table-clearer took our order as we'd been waiting so long) A similarly long wait for our burgers to arrive and they were overcooked and rather dry. I'd chosen the Bluesburger because I love blue cheese and was disappointed to find a piece about the size of a fifty pence coin. No-one asked us if we were enjoying our meal or whether we wanted anything else.
When I went to pay, I told the waitress how underwhelmed we were and she knocked 20% off the bill but seemed not to care very much.
I don't think we'll be going there again....

stamford, uk
“Yackety-yack!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Authentic 50s diner playing rock and roll hits from that decade. Has counter seating on high stools and tables with red vinyl seats, very bright and cheerful, music not obtrusive at all. We can recommend the chicken club and the potato and bean burger, and the bottomless thick icecream milkshakes. These are mixed in a tall stainless steel container which is brought to the table with a glass, so you can replenish your glass 2 or 3 times. Fries need a little more attention, ours were a bit hard. No loos, use highcross centre few yards away.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“Pleasantish shopping centre experience”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Ed's on a busy Saturday afternoon, average American type diner but slightly different from all the other offerings in the shopping centre. Staff pleasant and quick to serve / assist, kids probably have a different view as they thought it was great, we opted for shakes,brownies and sundaes and they were dished up speedily and tasted great. I guess overall simple but efficient set upmade a nice respite from the shopping.

Visited November 2013