Would never come here again as I found glass in my food..! When I felt this in my mouth and took a bite I knew it was something that I shouldn't have bitten into. I was absolutely shocked. Once we complained to the management team, they took the pieces back into the kitchen and came out saying it was 'only plastic, and not to worry'. I did not bother taking the complaint any further as I didn't see the point, but I will never eat from here again, nor would I recommend it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.