“Excellent coffee shop”

Ranked #95 of 1,189 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food is imaginative and excellent; the staff are friendly and efficient. I used it as one of the best places to meet friends for lunch. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Hollys Coffee Shop & Sandwich Bar

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Holly's cafe was a fabulous little find for us and we now always visit here for lunch during shopping trips. The food is always so fresh, locally sourced and delicious. The service is very friendly and welcoming. Well done Holly's :-)

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I always go to Holly's when I need to go somewhere for lunch and love taking family and friends there. The coleslaw is the best and I always look forward to it as well as the great choice of sandwiches, salads, soups and more. The staff are always friendly and I can never believe how cheap the bill is. Definitely worth a visit when you're in Leicester

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Holly's is a great place for fresh and basic food. The toast is delicious bloomer bread and although I have never had one. The English breakfasts look absolutely divine!
The only thing I will say is that they really do try to do more exotic fillings but just don't quite pull it off... Some of the fillings that should be full of flavour are a little lack-lustre. For example I had the spiced paneer wrap once and it was very bland, same for the chicken with jalepenos - no spice or flavour.
I would say that they genuinely try because Leicester is multicultural and their food is fresh but stick with what you're good at - high end English grub. If they spiced up their "spicey" fillings I'd give them the extra star

1  Thank LLee27
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Was working in the city centre fir a number of months and visited here for breakfast and lunch most days. Food and service always spot on. Check out the specials board.