“Love my breakfast family!”

Hollys Coffee Shop & Sandwich Bar
Ranked #108 of 1,170 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Leicester
“Love my breakfast family!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in hollies almost everyday for the last three years... On the way into work I call the girls, I don't ask them if the want coffee I ask them 'if they want a hollies'
Being a massive foodie and incredibly fussy (as in standards) Russ and the lovely family team never fail to make me something bespoke to cater for my random diet of the week.
The place is incredibly clean, friendly and the foods always fresh... There's always a good chat to be had and no matter how busy always greeted with a big smile.
I can't recommend this place enough... I LOVE IT!

Thanks guys for always looking after my random requests. Xx

Leicester, United Kingdom
“My favourite”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I visit this coffee house quite often and it never disappoint me. Love the atmosphere , service and food . Will be back for my usual

• Visited June 2014
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great service!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Holly's for years but I work elsewhere now, so I haven't been for some time. I was passing yesterday at lunchtime, so I popped on and it was as wonderful as ever. Friendly staff behind the counter, efficient service, all sandwiches made to order, and a great array of snacks, salads, drinks, cakes, etc., to choose from.
I usually take away a sandwich and the range of fillings is imaginative, with daily specials as well: I had crab meat and avocado. The bloomer bread is always fresh, as are all the ingredients. The sandwiches are also served with their amazing coleslaw, which is worth the trip alone!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pete M
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Still the best in town.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hollys coffee shop is still my favourite place,hope you are hungry if you go for the full English breakfast two of everything,lunch is a very varied menu with tasty and generous portions and all extremely fresh. Nice outdoor seating on a sunny day served by very friendly smiling staff. This is a place I visit most days for great coffee and service.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Phil P
wigston
“Super nice coffe !!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice food, always fresh:) but the staff is just perfect they will do anything to make your day to be better

Visited May 2014