“Simply fantastic! Well organised and great value”

6th Gear Experience
Ranked #11 of 34 Fun & Games in Leicester
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We bought an experience for our teenage son for Christmas, to drive a Lamborghini himself with a lap in a car. We were blown away by the whole day. He got a great amount of time driving the car, with really friendly tuition. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and they all appreciated how exciting it was for us all. I amazing it can be a bit numbing when you're around all the cars so frequently but they didn't show it.

Really well organised and thoroughly impressed.

We upgraded the "hot lap" to a Radical racing car for an additional £15- which was well worth it. And subsequently bought one for Dad for £35 and a Ferrari for wee man for £35-well worth it!

Take some cash for teas and food. Only thing I would say that wasn't great value were the photos at £25 a pop!

Thoroughly great day though and great value.

SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you Holly for your review and I'm really glad you all had such a great day. we hope you will be back on another occasion before long.

Simon George

There are newer reviews for 6th Gear Experience

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Purchased as a Christmas present.
And was looking forward to a high speed drive in a quality super car ! But unfortunately was given a knackered Lamboghini with a windy instucter and smashed windscreen At £45 per lap lasting 1 minute. Very poor value for money
Avoid unless you have money to burn!

2  Thank Browniestalham

Thank you for your review although I'm sorry you felt the Lamborghini you were in was tatty. You are correct about the windscreen as it did have a crack on the passenger side which happened earlier in the day and for that I apologise. However it didn't have an impact on visibility on the drivers side and I feel it most unfair that the title of your review 'Tatty Supercars' gives the impression every one of our fleet is such.
I can assure you that as Director I am on site at 6.30am every event day checking they have been valeted perfectly and if any of them don't meet my standards then they go back to be cleaned again.
That said, I hope you give us at 6th Gear another chance as your unfavourable review is very much in the minority.

Simon George

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Wow what a fun day, before my brother had a drive of a DAF XF lorry we went in a ford focus RS and that was amazing i had full trust in the driver and so much fun i would go back evryday of my life if i could, so much fun!!!

Thanks for your great review - pleased you enjoyed the truck experience it is great fun!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

i had a double super car experience for a Christmas present and decided to book in May hoping the weather would be good, and it was. I drove the Ferrari 430 and Lamborghini Gallardo which were fantastic. I couldn't help myself and drove the Arial Atom and Porsche Turbo as well as a hot lap in the Radical, which was awesome. All in all a great day out with great staff and helpful pro drivers who advise sat next to you, you can really give the cars some welly and enjoy them! I would recommend this day to anyone, really very fun!

1  Thank Iain W
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had the day of my life ,was awesome to drive two of my favourite super cars ,Audi R8 and the Ferrari 360 mondena,staff was friendly and helpful nothing was to much trouble,and the owner was top man .took my girlfriend and sister and nephew who also decided to have a hot lap in the super cars they loved it ,can't say anoth about it ,except Awesome

1  Thank Tim S