“Love this place ”

Ranked #86 of 1,231 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Pizza, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: After a full renovation, the former Time Bar (located right next door to Leicester Train Station) is now open!The new name takes its inspiration from the building's original purpose as a sorting office and parcel yard for British rail.Come and join us in the relaxed new surroundings, with lots on offer including real ales, Great British fodder, all day brunch, coffees and fantastic lunches and evening meals.A great place to meet friends for a pre or post Tigers or Foxes matches. Ideal for meeting clients for a coffee. Fantastic new restaurant for birthday parties and family celebrations.Quote from Clive, a train commuter, "I purposely catch the later train now so I can enjoy the wonderful warm surroundings, a pint of great beer and a few tapas".
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I regularly drink and eat here, I love the place I have done since the time bar days. It's nice all year round especially in the summer. They have a massive selection of drinks. This is one of Leicestershires finest places!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

great space lots of room good bar staff. But nobody in here ever! And food stops at 9pm but plenty of curry houses up the road

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I've been here a few times now - the quality of the food is excellent, they apparently go for locally sourced ingredients, and the service has always been friendly. The menu is a little limited for an evening place - I'd say it's more a lunchtime place doing very good pub food.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I would just like to say a massive thank you to all the staff for their help this past weekend with the Miss Piggy's pop up restaurant. All the waiting and bar staff were amazing. Fran the chef and jimbo were superstars and we can't thank them enough. They need full praise indeed, helpful,friendly and efficient. Thank you so much guys. Xx

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The Parcel Yard, adjacent to Leicester railway station, provided us with a great value evening out.

The Wednesday night offer of two pizzas and a bottle of house wine for £15 was fabulous and the pizzas were filling and very tasty.

The other meal we had was ham, egg and chips which was a good sized and as my mum ate all of it must have been very good!

We also had a few cocktails which were well prepared and also seemed good value.

Service was pleasant and rapid enough for our needs.

Overall a good place for some food, locally brewed beer and very handy for the station!