Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£102
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£85
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
All reviews student halls of residence executive room night stay key card double bed following morning premier inn conference ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2023

Large, quiet room. Really great breakfast. Coffee and tea available outside of meal times. Friendly and helpful staff. Note that there are no laundry services at this hotel. You will have to go to a laundromat (bring lots of coins and your own detergent). It's about a half-hour walk from the university and city centre.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2023

Location was great for a quick overnight stay with access to Clarendon Park. Booking and organisation good. Free parking a bonus as not always available in Leicester hotels.

Breakfast was good.

We booked a executive room. Plenty pf space and clean bathroom. Unfortunately the bed was really uncomfortable.

We just felt the whole experience was bit over priced (we paid £124 for a double room).

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2023 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends. Our group included a wheelchair user and children. All were perfectly looked after. The accessible room was excellent with height adjustable desk and good wet room. Breakfast was plentiful with good options for allergies. Staff wonderfully helpful throughout

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2022

Have just returned from a week-long conference here.

Good parking facilities. It is true this is a 60's premises and the buildings really do reflect that but it made the experience somewhat more special. Check-in for the event still required key card issue at reception and this was swift. Any contact through my stay was also handled professionally.

The bedroom was of an average size and I think it is important to remember that these are old university rooms so if booking, expect this setup as opposed to something like Premier Inn. The room was adequate for my needs with double bed (single occupancy), good size TV for the space, and desk. The room was en-suite of high quality. The room was quiet. That was a bonus compared to standard hotel rooms. Wifi good throughout. A few points. The desk is small - workable, but small. Lights are all or nothing other than when using the reading light by the bed. You cannot put the floor lamp on without putting on lights on, for example. The bathroom and bedroom had a couple of minor maintenance issues but otherwise it was spotless throughout the space.

Staffing - professional and friendly. I don't drink tea or coffee and requested extra hot chocolate in my room if it was possible (a note left on the desk) - it was - simply left there for my return and enough provided for the week. Excellent! The catering staff were brilliant. I can't pick any holes in what they did and the food was very good. There were a couple of catering issues, however, I think this is more down to a miscommunication between the event coordinators and the restaurant.

The conference facilities were excellent. Again, no complaints whatsoever. There's an arboretum on site which has short, pleasant walks and the shops are a 15 minute walk away.

All in all, a really enjoyable week and apart from a few minor issues noted above, there really is nothing that I could complain about.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

A gem of a hotel, converted from Student Halls of residence I believe. High quality ensuite rooms at a price that enabled me to book 3 separate singles for me and my kids for the price of 1 in other hotels! Admittedly, this was part of an organised social event for an old school friend but all made achievable by this professionally run hotel. A minor issue with one of the electronic room keys was well dealt with by Azhar at front of house and he remained courtesy and informative throughout the rapid plan to rectify. A great night's stay with an equally impressive choice for breakfast the following morning!

Date of stay: September 2022