Well done HI Express Walkers Staium, Leicester; you have resolved the water problems I experieneced on previous vists and I would gladly stay at your hotel once again.
Reservedly I booked to stay at HI Express Walkers Staium Leicester after experiencing horrid water problems as well as problems with my bill last time round but to my delight all had been resolved.
This is now once again a very good value for money hotel excellantly located for business and leisure travelers to leicester
I would however recommend you ask for a room away from the elavators as close to them you can still hear a slight whine but this would only be a problem to very light sleepers.
The breakfast was very good and well laid out although you are not offered pancakes as you are in all HI Express's in the States.
There also appears to have been a complete staff change, as they are now a very helpful and friendly bunch who go about their tasks very professionally.
Well done HI Express Walkers Staium Leicester!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester City is ideally located, adjacent to the Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium and Conference Centre. At the hotel, we offer 110 well appointed en-suite rooms with shower, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and comfort cooling, the hotel also has a bar area, lounge and dining area.The hotel has easy access to the A5460, M1, M69, and M6 motorways and is within driving distance of East Midlands Airport, Birmingham International Airport, Nottingham, Birmingham , Derby, Silverstone and Northampton, The National Space Centre, Donnington Park Race Way, Malory Race Way, Leicester Cricket Ground and Leicester Horse Racing to name but a few. Within minutes you can be surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Leicestershire and surrounding counties, with places of interest such as, Rockingham Castle, Belvoir Castle, Oakham Castle, Burghley House and Warwick Castle. For the more adventurous there is Rutland Water with it's wildlife, cycling tracks, Water Sports and purpose made paths for walking.The Express by Holiday Inn Leicester Walker Stadium also makes an ideal base if you are visiting the historic city cathedral, with a host of traditional shops to choose from. Also boasting the Shires Shopping Centre and Fosse Retail Park within 3m. The nightlife of Leicester City Centre is within minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Leicester City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester Walkers Stadium Hotel Leicester
- Holiday Inn Leicester
- Leicester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester City Leicestershire