As above, well done for having free wifi and it's all over the hotel not just reception/bar. Makes a refreshing change. Oh and the hotel is good with a decent place to eat next door which deliver to your room, and the food was good, slightly pricey but when the food is decent it justifies paying slightly more I think. £9 for a really tasty burger with a choice of 2 sides not that bad eh?
Recommend this hotel as it's friendly and with like the chains there are normally no nasty surprises, good shower. Only niggle is I prefer the TV in front of the bed not in a corner so that I can watch it when I lay on either side. Wife suffers from sciatica and needed to face the other way, but it's was only bloody Emmerdale so I had to have a cheeky grin.
Beds could be higher and softer.....look at me hotel inspector :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester City is ideally located, adjacent to the Leicester City Football Club, King Power Stadium and Conference Centre. At the hotel, we offer 110 well appointed en-suite rooms with shower, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and comfort cooling, the hotel also has a bar area, lounge and dining area.The hotel has easy access to the A5460, M1, M69, and M6 motorways and is within driving distance of East Midlands Airport, Birmingham International Airport, Nottingham, Birmingham , Derby, Silverstone and Northampton, The National Space Centre, Donnington Park Race Way, Malory Race Way, Leicester Cricket Ground and Leicester Horse Racing to name but a few. Within minutes you can be surrounded by the beautiful countryside of Leicestershire and surrounding counties, with places of interest such as, Rockingham Castle, Belvoir Castle, Oakham Castle, Burghley House and Warwick Castle. For the more adventurous there is Rutland Water with it's wildlife, cycling tracks, Water Sports and purpose made paths for walking.The Express by Holiday Inn Leicester Walker Stadium also makes an ideal base if you are visiting the historic city cathedral, with a host of traditional shops to choose from. Also boasting the Shires Shopping Centre and Fosse Retail Park within 3m. The nightlife of Leicester City Centre is within minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Leicester City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester Walkers Stadium Hotel Leicester
- Holiday Inn Leicester
- Leicester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Leicester City Leicestershire