- It is conveniently close to the M1 whilst being far enough way that there wasn't any road noises.
- The bed was massive and very comfy, room was a good size
- Pastries at breakfast were very nice. Cooked breakfast was ok.
- Paid using Tesco vouchers, so the room was effectively free. I don't think it was really worth the £80/night though.
- We stayed 2 nights and on the second there wasn't any hot water, or any the next morning. When mentioning this to reception on check out they told us someone was on their way to fix it but gave no apology. If that had been our only night's stay then the review would have been much worse.
- We were charged a bit of a random amount for the meal. We had the Wednesday night curry, the food was ok but were charged a couple of pounds more than the advertised price for no real reason I could work out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fieldhead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldhead Hotel Leicester, Leicestershire