Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£41
Trip.com
All reviews forest park restaurant next door great stay overnight stop meal deal comfortable stay the pub plenty of parking family room no lift comfy bed air conditioning visiting family would definitely stay here again hotel room lovely hotel night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2024 via mobile

As part of a Wheelchair Basketball Club we tend to always use Premier Inn as you know what you are getting and even the non accessible rooms are usually workable with our team members.

When we arrived quite late in the day to check in we were warmly greeted by Emma on reception. However we had some issues with our booking, which as it turned out some if which was partly of our own making.

During this I have to pay serious credit to Emma who as it transpires had been fire fighting on a few things before we added to her burden. We often praise the staff at Premier Inns but Emma surpassed all before her.

She showed incredible professionalism and fortitude when everything seemed to be against her, the door cards for the other guests were not working, other's rooms weren't quite right all while trying to sort out my rabble. She handled and juggled all these things like a true Pro.

This review is really about Emma, her patience, perseverance and kindness was and is greatly appreciated Again, sorry for adding further stress to your shift Emma and as for the management at this hotel you really don't know how lucky you are to have her!

Room tip: This hotel has NO lift so if you have some mobility issues make sure you at least ask for a ground floor room.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2024 via mobile

I was stopping here on business recently and I just wanted to comment on the fabulous customer service provided on reception by Kasia and her team. They are are all so friendly and helpful and make you feel so welcome. They are a credit to both the hotel and the company ...thank you guys 😊😊

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2024 via mobile

my allocated room was on the 1st floor but as I was not made aware of this fact it was slightly problematic in that I am physically challenged but receptionist helped
Another challenging night with shower in bath as no acessable rooms available at 21:00

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2024 via mobile

Thank you for another pleasant stay. Especially to very helpful reception staff. Good sized room, quiet location close to M1. Visiting regularly for business purposes and will be back again. Nice welcome gifts in the rooms, making my stay pleasant every time.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2024

I have decided to choose this hotel as it was very convenient location , while i was visiting family during Christmas . My room. was lovely specious and very clean.
It was getting a bit cold on return ,as heater doesn't work all the time , but apparently that it how the company set up the thermostats ...
All staff I came across were very welcoming and genuinely friendly. I will be using this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2023