All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantleisure parkgood nights sleepnight's sleepmeal dealfosse parkcomfortable bedup to datestayed here for one nightdisabled roomexcellent stayfamily roomno liftcooked breakfastcar parkcomfortable stay
Reviewed 20 June 2011

room was great, for the £29 paid I was very impressed with the room and how comfortable the bed was. had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way down to London and we were not disappointed. We booked a dinner reservation at the same time as booking the room online. I found the service in the hotel to be excellent and very unobtrusive. The meal was beyond my expectations. The service, the food and the entertainment (live on Fridays) was fabulous. I would highly recommend this hotel. I cannot find any fault and would not hesitate to stay here again myself.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2011

The usual Premier Inn quality, perfectly adequate in every way when on business.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2009

This is our second time to Leicester, and our first time in this premier inn and i must say the who;e experience was five stars!!
All the staff we met were lovely and friendly, the restaurant was full to capacity but we still managed to get a table at short notice. The food was delicious and tasted really fresh, my boyfriend had the steak which was cooked to perfection. Would definately recommend this premier inn to family and friends for business or pleasure, and will be returning here on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2009

Great value, every thing you would expect from a Premier Inn.

Attached Beefeater was very busy, but still managed to get us in. Would recommend that you book in advance.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple