All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantleisure parkgood nights sleepnight's sleepmeal dealfosse parkcomfortable bedup to datestayed here for one nightdisabled roomexcellent stayfamily roomno liftcooked breakfastcar parkcomfortable stay
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Friendly, helpful staff. receptionist incredibly helpful and smiley. Clean and reasonably priced. Perfect if you've business in this part of town.
Breakfast was off the menu as restaurant was being refurbished but they quickly overcame that by offering complimentary coffee and pastries the following morning.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Stayed here on business in November 2010. The staff are helpful, food was great and the accommodation is very comfortable, infact I think the Premier Inn beds are some of the most comfortable in all the hotels I have been in!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2011

room was great, for the £29 paid I was very impressed with the room and how comfortable the bed was. had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way down to London and we were not disappointed. We booked a dinner reservation at the same time as booking the room online. I found the service in the hotel to be excellent and very unobtrusive. The meal was beyond my expectations. The service, the food and the entertainment (live on Fridays) was fabulous. I would highly recommend this hotel. I cannot find any fault and would not hesitate to stay here again myself.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2011

The usual Premier Inn quality, perfectly adequate in every way when on business.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business