“Perfect family room”

Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Wrexham
“Perfect family room”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Older than most Premier inn's we've stayed in but still clean, tidy and spacious for our family of 4. Next to a nice pub serving good food. Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and happy to check us in early. Across the road from a pub with an indoor play barn for the children which was useful for them to have a run around!

Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
cornwall
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Used this placed too stop overnight when picking daughter up from Uni. Great welcome at reception. Room spotless and well equipped. Although near the road not troubled by traffic noise. Large free parking. The breakfast was provided in the adjacent Beefeater. A Buffet style with the hot breakfast cooked to order. Really good quality and topped of by Costa coffee.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Yorkshire
Reviewed 16 December 2013

So sorry to have to do this. This is a lovely hotel and we have stayed many times. Stayed here for one night on the 14th December 2013. I was bitten in bed and have since found out that they are bed bug bites. We were in room 32. I just want to warn people who are staying over the next week. I have emailed head office about this and had a standard response promising to get back to me in the next five days. THIS IS NOT QUICK ENOUGH! I do not want anyone else to have this experience. My main worry is that some bugs may have travelled back with us in our luggage so having to do a deep clean and spray the house.
On the positive side the staff here are very attentive and the restaurant is excellent. Breakfast was a bit chaotic though. I won't be staying in any hotels for a while after this.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 32.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed here for one night on the 14th dec, first stay at a premier inn and very impressed. Called first thing in the morning to ask weither they offered an early check inn as my husband was doing a course in rugby all day which meant me and my daughter had to wait around check in is supposed to be after 2 but after calling and speaking to reception and leaving my number I received a return phone call approx 9.40 to say they had got the maid to get it ready for us what service. Shortly after arriving I had drunk nearly all coffee sachets and used 2 towels before popping back out the maid was outside and asked if everything was ok and if we needed anymore towels or tea,coffee etc. on my return coffee was refilled and more towels provided. As mentioned on previous review not enough towels they were certainly plentiful on our stay .couldn't of been any more helpful and I just want to say thanks for a lovely welcoming stay the best amongst other hotels we've stayed in so far with beds and pillows also comfy

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Friendly reception. Clean room BUT only 1 hand towel and medium towel between 2 people. Apparently hotel policy.Mode were provided after requesting.
Arriving just after 2pm the restaurant was closed so off to local shop to buy lunch. They didn't mind us eating in the lounge. Big disappointment. Good hearty breakfast

• Stayed November 2013
Horsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Very happy with the service and good size clean room. We had a family room and I was very pleased that my 4 and 6 year olds had good sized beds ready to sleep in as we arrived late evening. The staff were extremely helpful the next day when we found we had left a special teddy behind and offered to post it for us. The breakfast was excellent too and much better than some much more expensive places I have been too recently.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Cheltenham, England
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed overnight - the first time I'd stayed at a Premier Inn. The staff were welcoming and efficient; the rooms large, well furnished and clean. At £38 per room this was a very inexpensive stop-over and we would certainly use again for cost and convenience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple