“Can't speak highly enough”

Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 3 January 2012

can't speak highly enough about our stay at premier inn Leicester north west extremely relaxing and comfortable and all of the staff are helpful and friendly

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank larselogremph

Reviewed 29 December 2011

We have stayed here many times whilst visiting parents in leicester. We tend to swop between this Premier Inn and the one a further mile down the road (Heathly park.) Whilst Heathley Park is the more modern of the two, Glenfiled tends to have more rooms at a cheaper rate. With Premier you know that overall the standard is going to be fine anyway. The only issue that I have with Premier is the horrible pillows (all of them- far too soft!) and, with this Inn in particular, the very poor car park. We know now that we have to wind our way through the party crowds using the restaurant but the road markings are non existent and we saw one near-accident on this visit. Well located, near to the major shopping centre at Beaumont Leys.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Feenee
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I have stayed in this Premier Inn twice recently and will be staying again many more nights between now and Christmas due to work.

What is needed in a hotel that you stay in often is an easy check in - check out, no fuss and a decent place to eat.

This is exactly what you get here, all staff that I have so far encountered are very friendly and very polite . The menu in the restaurant is good with enough variety, the food has improved every time I have eaten there.

The cooked breakfast arrives very promptly which is always appreciated, with cereal and juice available. I can only fault the coffee as they have sachets in the restaurant a minor point in what is otherwise a very good set up.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Melissa I, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank-you for your review regarding Leicester North West Premier Inn. Its fantastic to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us and will be returning to the hotel soon. I will pass all comments onto the hotel team as well as the restaurant team. All feedback is very much appreciated. We hope you enjoy your future stays with us.Kind Regard Melissa Insley

Reviewed 23 October 2011

check in very easy and being a lone female traveller felt very comfortable with the fact that they dont display your room number when checking in and put you in a room where you are not vunerable ie not on the ground floor.
rooms as always clean and comfortable. excellent nights sleep.
only problem was that the restaurant was out of use due to refurbishment but reception informed me of this and advised of the nearest restaurants and the other premier inn that is local.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank woodieleeds
Melissa I, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2011

Hello. Thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, We take great care at Premier Inn to ensure all lone females feel safe and secure within the hotels so i am happy to hear you felt happy staying here. Please note the restaurant has now been full refurbished and looks fantastic! Offering a full great meal menu and carvery including Costa Coffee. So next time you are in Leicester please come and visit the newly refurbished restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to Leicester North West. All comments will be passed onto the hotel team. Kind Regard Melissa

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Like my stay at the premier inn market harborough my stay here was a pleasant one. Again all I could have wanted in the room was there, it was for the most part spotlessly clean - the taps in the bathroom had some gunge on them - not really something that should go unnoticed -w e drink from the tap and brush our teet - not really good - hence only 4 starts - this was my onlg gripe.

Could do with being updated a little - it is looking past it's prime - not massiveley so , but i think a slight update would improve it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Had a lovely stay in the Premier Inn, furnishings a bit dated but had delicious food in the pub next door, well worth the money. Visited the Space Centre while we were there, very good, had a lovely weekend.

Room Tip: ask for one away from the pub
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Melissa I, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Thank-you for your review regarding Leicester North West Premier Inn. We are pleased to hear you had a good stay and i will inform the team of your feedback, its great to hear what our guests think of us! I will also pass on your compliments regarding the restaurant food, they are currently undergoing a full refurbishment. So please come and visit ourselves and the Gynsills restaurant in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa Insley - Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I mostly work away and out of all the other Premier Inns ive stopped in this is definately top of the list. Brilliant reception staff (Hayley) who gave me and other members of my team a warm welcome on arrival. Hayley sorted out any issues I had with ammending future bookings and was very helpful with any directions or booking taxis for other members of my team. Excellent Service. My room on the ground floor was surprisingly large and well maintained.

The menu in the Gynsills next door was vast and there was something for everyones taste. The food was perfect and good value, no complaints whatsoever.

My Premier Inn room had a flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities & a decent size bed. My TV did require a retune due to the digital switchover. When I returned to the room it was all done. Thanks again Hayley.

The bathroom/shower area was spotlessly clean & the shower was fantastic i.e. it was hot!

The breakfast the following morning was fantastic & the service immaculate.

All in all I was very pleased with the facilities & have no negative comments.

Well done all Staff at Premier Inn Leicester North West & thank you all. MD

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Hi Mart, Thank-you for such a wonderful review about Premier Inn Leicester North West. Its great to receive such great feedback from guests! I am so pleased you and your team had a good nights sleep whilst staying with us. All feedback is much appreciated and will be passed onto the team. I will also pass on your feedback regarding breakfast and evening meals in the restaurant. We work very closely together to ensure our guests have a great stay with us! Im sure Hayley will be very pleased to read your comments, she is a valued member of staff and i will ensure she reads your comments about her service. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Leicester North West in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa Insley - Operations Manager