“Very good!”

Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel
Ranked #16 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed for 5 nights from the 31 of July, attending a wedding and family visits. We got a quiet room. I have a back problem so I was very happy that Becky in the reception provided me an extra duvet I used as a topper. We had a very good stay. The only downfall that it was not possible to by anything to eat at the pub from 9:00 o'clock to 12:00. Anyway, it is only 5 min I car to the nearest cafes around. Hope to see you again! Thank you.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank senor_62

Reviewed 14 August 2014

rooms were clean and adequate, staff extremely helpful, I will always go back to any premier inn because we cannot fault sthe service or meals we had.
Plus I would recommend the Inn to anyone looking to stay within the boundaries of leicester,.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My stay at premier inn was first class clean and tidy wonderful setting with good facilities and good food every thing that I needed for my stay .
I would recommend this premier to any one first class

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Only stayed one night and everything was excellent. No problems encountered and staff were great, really put themselves out to ensure our stay was comfortable and we had all we needed. Food was good too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Easily found and good parking in fairly quiet location.
Staff on checkin very helpful, Becky I think and explained main features but overlooked breakfast prebooked until I pressed further. Significantly didn't mentioned breakfast in the adjacent pub finished at 9am prompt during the week. I missed it by several minutes but obtained a prompt credit.
No aircon although rooms fitted with thermostat controls for some reason. Each room had a portable fan in the warm weather but this mainly shifted warm air around and made sleeping difficult. Room was tidy as always and soap dispensers full but I still don't like them and would prefer soap and shampoo for the price paid.
Dinner in the pub was average and it is a very large busy place at reasonable price.
Shortly after departure I drove past a much larger premier inn a relative short distance toward Leicester and I think I would try it before this smaller location again.
Staff are always pleasant and rooms tidy but each location seems to lack something which irks. Price and location with parking are the main pluses.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very pleasant experience. Staff extremely helpful and pleasant. Would certainly stay again if in the area. Room very comfortable and parking easy. Very full carpark which shows sign of a popular place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great location. Very accessible from the motorway and easy to find.Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, The location and facilities were great. Look forward to staying again should the opportunity arise,,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family