“Lovely place, lovely people”
Review of Omega3 2Go - CLOSED

Omega3 2Go
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I've been here a few times now and the food is first rate, really nice and polite staff. Great city centre location close to all the shops but calm and relaxing. Make sure you check out upstairs it's partly carpeted and gives a comfortable feeling. You can sit and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Love this place, well worth a visit. I've been a few times, my favorite thing to have is the Cajun chips and pizza meal or sweet chilli chicken sub. Staff are really friendly too.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We have been to this cafe twice now and on both occasion the food and surrounding are great I like the use of chipboard as decor.we had the subs, my wife had the vegy option and I had sweet chilli chicken, and we usually share so getting the best of both. We have said we will be trying the sweet potato chips on our next visit, give this place a try, you won't be disappointed. .