“Great fun to be had”

Megazone
Ranked #14 of 36 Fun & Games in Leicester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I totally hadn't thought about doing laser tag in ages but me and some friends decided to give it a go. The last time we went was when we were all kids and it was awesome then and is still awesome now everyone had an amazing time.

The arena is spot on and the reception arena has everything you could want cold drinks, sofas and arcades plus all the staff are super friendly and helpful. Can't recommend this place enough, will definitely be going again

All reviews
"blast"
"children"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We live in Oxford but were visiting Leicester for the day and booked our kids in for the two hour Munchkin Madness. This was fabulous value at £10 per child for a full hours, which was 5 games. When we got there, no-one else had turned up to play, presumably because it was a hot Bank Holiday weekend. Despite this, our kids were treated like Royalty - The staff joined in the games with them to make it more fun and then as an extra special treat, mum n dad were allowed to join in the very last game as still no-one had turned up. I doubt our £20 went very far to paying for wages and expenses for the day but despite this everyone seemed to enjoy the fact they were working there and went out of their way to make sure my kids were entertained. Absolutely brilliant - definitely booking our parties there in future. Thanks folks.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had pre booked the "lock in" - 2 hour private use of their arena, for a group of age 25+ adults! Needless to say, we had a blast! The staff were friendly and accommodating, and allowed us to tailor our own evening, using a choice of gaming modes such as "solo", "teams" "zombie" and "slayer". A great evening was had - we look forward to the new kit coming soon

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We went in the Christmas holidays to Munchkin Madness, I paid £10 for each child. They had 6 games of laser tag, drinks and a cookie. The kids had loads of fun and the staff were friendly and helped the kids to understand their scores. I will definately be going back! Wish I had gone in too.

1  Thank 344Kez223