“Chocolate Delight”
Review of Cocoa Amore

Cocoa Amore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fully Licensed Chocolate Shop based in the Heart of Leicester City Centre. Hand made Chocolates, Desserts, Hot Chocolate & Chocolate making workshops. Hen parties, Birthday parties, corporate team building. Wedding favours Custom chocolate flavours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked the chocolate experience as a surprise for my wife's birthday. We absolutely loved it! It was really informative (especially liked the story about Mott and Grenada) and a lot of fun learning how to make our chocolates. There were plenty of opportunities to try during the session and we left with two bags full of delicious chocolate. We highly recommend it to everyone.

AlunLoughbrorugh, Manager at Cocoa Amore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Hi David H
We are really pleased you both had a great time and that your wife enjoyed her birthday present. Look forward to seeing you both soon.

All reviews
"tasting session"
"lovely shop"
"monday evening"

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Went on the Chocolate Experience at Cocoa Amore. Very interesting and brilliant service. Very enthusiastic and generous. Would most certainly go again!!!

AlunLoughbrorugh, Manager at Cocoa Amore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hi Alex W
It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thanks for the kind review

Reviewed 4 August 2014

A friend and I decided to book a chocolate making workshop at Cocoa Amore as birthday presents to each other and we were so glad we did. Although I thought I knew a fair bit about chocolate I learned so much - the team were really friendly and knowledgeable, and the session was very relaxed with lots of time for questions and discussion. We had great fun tasting and actually making the chocolates, and afterwards enjoying some unusual and delicious flavours of hot chocolate in beautiful surroundings (while our handmade chocolates were cooling). I had green tea and sesame and my friend had birds eye chilli. They make such a mouth watering selection of products, I'm going to have to go back to try the rest of the range. Highly recommended.

Hi Caroline P
Were delighted you had such a great time and that you appreciated our varied and sometimes unusual range of chocolates. Look forward to assisting you with your next hot chocolate choice.
Thanks again for the kind review

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I've always wanted to know how to make artisan chocolates.....well now I know and so does my friend too.
We've just spent a wonderful 3 hours in a class of 2, learning all about the origins of chocolate, the geographical regions where cocoa is grown and sampled chocolate from around the world.
Then we made our own flavoured chocolates and some chocolate truffles too.
To top that we were treated to a gourmet hot chocolate and a chocolate of our choice.
I can highly recommend this as a wonderful and intimate way to learn all about the art of being a chocolatier. The staff were passionate, friendly, knowledgeable and excellent teachers. The atmosphere was relaxed and positive. The facilities were excellent and it's location is close to the bus and train station for those taking public transport. I know we will be very popular when we get home with our bags of chocolates we made.
If I need to persuade you anymore how much I enjoyed this, just know I will be repeating this class with my husband very soon and I'm very excited about this too.

Hi Tigerback71
Thanks for the glowing review! It was fun having you both over for our workshop. I hope you enjoyed your chocolates. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Many thanks