Glenfield Lodge Guest House
US$96
US$82
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Leicester Forest East M1(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$47
Priceline
Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
US$89
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Stayed here for 2nites over the wkend,very nice lady checked us in,very friendly. Room had a double + a single bed,loads of mirrors + space. Yes it is dated + needs a refurb but what do you want for £15 a night. The beds were comfy + the room was clean. We were even told we don't have to check out @10am we could sleep in as long as we won't @ no extra cost, so we did till 1pm :) will defo stay here again next time I'm in leicester!

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank boombang21
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Even though I had booked the room in advance, and called when I reached Leicester, the man at the door seemed surprised and slightly annoyed that I showed up expecting a room. The building was dark and dusty, and sparsely furnished (unlike the photos on the the website). The room was tiny, and bathroom unclean and unsanitary. I ended up paying for the room but leaving immediately. If you have low standards and are on a budget, then maybe (maybe) it wouldn't be as bad. Otherwise, don't stay here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Heather44535
glenfieldlodge, Manager at Glenfield Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Glenfield Lodge Guest House is now under new management and has been refurbished since this review has been written.
Unfortunately TripAdvisor refuses to remove this review.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

Where to start. The single room was tiny. A chest of draws that was so close to the bed it was impossible to open!
The carpet is worn and filthy, the walls partually decorated.
Worse thing (in the room) was that the bed was damp. Miss-matched, worn bedding is bad enough, but, for it to be musty and wet is totally unacceptable.
No towels in the room, but, having checked out the bath/shower in the hall, you would have had to be braver than me to use it. Sealant covered on mold, disguarded shower bottles and a general air of dirtiness, lack of care.
Don't get me wrong, it is cheap, but you'd have to pay me to get me back in there. I honestly believed that hotels this bad were a thing of the past????? Sadly not!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank johnnie H
Reviewed 7 January 2008

I stayed at Glenfield Lodge Hotel in Leicester in November 07, so I could see Leicester Tigers Play. The service and breakfast was very good. Great place to stay in Leicester on a budget, you get a lot for your money.

Thanks for being so welcoming David.
Kind Regards
Dan

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dan_dare1