“Fully recommended”

Ranked #62 of 1,153 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$27 - US$29
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fully recommended”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for 6 in July. The whole experience was top class. Lovely food, good selection and variety. Top class service by waiting staff.
My only little gripe was that it got very hot inside, with no air conditioning. We will definitely go back for more!!

• Finnish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Best indian restaunrant in town!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant is the best indian restaurant in town! Why? This is because their is a buffet with different choices of food from around the world! Its always busy when me and my family go! Their is a variety of veg/meat and of starters mains and desserts! Its not on the expensive side, well worth your time and money! Its a great place to have birthday parties as you can have a birthday cake and balloons etc! Just one this is to book in advance so you can get a table its always busy and crowded! Hope you enjoy visiting this restaurant and I loved my time here!

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Totally excellent”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Went here with some work colleagues, a couple had said this was worth a trip. I'd say yes. Don't expect expensive curries with king prawns in they are catering for the masses and for the price you cannot complain. A couple of my Indian friends gave me a tour to explain what I could eat as if I'm honest I would have given some a miss based on my ignorance. Tried dosa it was fab and some green liquid in an edible pastry thing, would never have tried that unless my friend said what it was. Lots of vegetable options and decent desserts.
What I would say with reference to people saying we had to vacate at a certain time my friend has told me that when it's not so busy you are not rushed, Saturday night is extremely busy so avoid that day. As with most buffets you get a times slot and people should know this it's common sense! Most restaurants do that as a matter of course. Concerning comments about you can only have one portion of ice cream perhaps that person should explain themselves better. It's to avoid people wasting food. You can have as much ice cream as you like but only one scoop at a time. Try the apple it's lush! Very clean and the only real negative is it's too hot. Yes they have air con but I could only see it in the waiting area and not in the actual eating area. Would I go again? Too right.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Nick O
“Amazing selection and experience”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I loved everything about this place especially the starters were outstanding, variety is unbelievable and hot nans...gorgeous

1 Thank Sasian
London
“Needs a little more ”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The food that was available was tasty however there wasn't that much variety in terms of original Indian classics such as butter chicken, chicken tikka masala etc. I did like the chili paneer and the fried prawns - they were a good twist on Indian food, however I just expected more "regular options". Other than that the ambience and staff were great!

2 Thank keshavgupta