“Recommend anytime”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Recommend anytime”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this place countless times! Everyone I have taken there loves it to. It has a variety of dished but served hot or mild you as like. The staff are so helpful and friendly it very welcoming

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank The_selena

leicester
“wonderful food”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I visit the R code on a regular basis and each time have been served delicious food. The service is very good and owner very friendly. In my opinion one of the best Vegetarian curries in Leicester , I cannot comment on meat dishes for obvious reasons, however meat eating friends always say the lamb dishes are excellent.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank paul r
“Happy customer!”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I've been eating here for about 3 years, and have to say its the best curry in Leicester! The owner is always present and couldn't be friendlier or more helpful! He's happy to make recommendations and suggestions, the food is always great, authentic and generous. I'm vegetarian but my partner isn't, so we always find an excellent choice from the extensive menu.
R code cannot be beaten :-)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank M F
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

If you want a good curry then r code is the place to go we always eat there the management and staff are wonderful always make you feel welcome

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Julia26772
“Great food,great price”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I always think that reviews are written by restaurant staff and owners of said restaurant. I can assure you I am just a normal person who only writes reviews when I think something or somewhere is really good. R Code is not my sort of restaurant, interior wise, the sports bar feel really isn't me but the food is AMAZING!! The best curry my boyfriend and I have had in Leicester in a while. Since our friend brought R Code to our attention we have ordered a few take aways from here and all have been delicious. If we have fancied something that isn't on the menu they have always been happy to make us what ever we wanted. I have eaten in the restaurant once, with a large group of friends, we didn't have to wait long at all to be served, the food came out at the same time (which normally is a challenge with large parties at restaurants) and the food and service were great. The food is very reasonably priced and portions are good. As other reviews have mentioned, the owner is so friendly and does welcome you in. Make up your own mind and try it out.

• Visited October 2012