We had booked for a one night stay in tow rooms but on arrival changed to a family room for two nights with no issues at all. The all you can eat breakfast was spot on and for the cost i cant complain about the place at all. I belive that years ago this was a post house hotel. Room was quite but not airconditioned so in hopt weather you may need to use the supplied fan. teas an coffees in room and quiet at night. Just about suffiently far out of the grotty bit of leicester to not make you lose sleep in worrying about your car in the car park which is of ample size. I have put a video on my you tube account if you would like to see the room we had http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCEBvlAL5r8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire