Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel
Orbitz.com
US$81
US$96
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel(Leicester)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$88
US$82
US$81
PremierInn.com
All reviewsmeal dealthyme restaurantcar parkgood nights sleepretail parkvisiting familymain roadplenty of parkingroom was clean and comfortablecity centrefamily roombudget hotelnight's sleepbusiness tripbreakfast was excellentexcellent value for moneyexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2011

This is the first time I'd stayed in a Premier Inn and we'd chosen it for a cheap and easy option on our way to a wedding the following morning. I was pleasantly surprised. Don't be put off by the exterior look of this hotel - it doesn't do it justice. INside is clean, modern and comfortable. The staff are lovely, friendly and very quick to come to your aid if you need anything. It's not often that I find hotels this welcoming. The room was just right, clean comfy and quiet. Nothing negative to be said. We had a superb breakfast at a very reasonable price and the breakfast staff were excellent. Definitely to be recommended. I hope all Premier inns are as good - as this is definitely going to be an option in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My husband I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in September as we both had an interveiw- so important that we had a good nights sleep, so opted for a hotel that guarantees king size beds. On arrival I was more than surprised we had a double bed. I had checked out on the premier inn website that says "At Premier Inn we pride ourselves on comfort and quality. That`s why each of our rooms have; a king-size bed". We immediatedly checked at reception and were told there were non available - the hotel was fully booked. I also recalled adverts with a rather large Lenny Henry certainly not on a double bed! We stayed during the hottest period in September (27degrees) on the ground floor and it was roasting in the room - we didn't sleep a wink . I have never written a review as all hotels i have stayed in for business have been as expected. However , I realised on return home that I had also left one of my swarovski earrings in the room. Having rang the hotel , they said we would receive a call back, once they had checked with housekeeping - they never did, which has prompted this review. I am back in Leicester in 2 weeks and am looking at other hotels that gurantee king size beds - a shame as the location is good.

Room Tip: Check it is a king size!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2011

This was my first time to stay at Premier Inn. Excellent Customer Care on arrival and departure. Comfortable room. Value for money and easy parking.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Stayed as a lone traveller from Sunday 2nd to Thursday 6th October 2011, visiting friends and family as I live abroad.
I was initially a bit dubious of the amount of positive reviews on here, hear so many rumours about external companies being paid to give such places good reviews.
I needn't have worried, there's a reason for all these good reviews.
All the staff were pleasant and helpful and friendly, even the chambermaids said hello to me. Communal areas were clean and tidy. The bar and restaurant areas were very pleasant. There was always ample car parking although I recommend you return by 7pm to guarantee a space near reception.
The rooms were clean, fresh, comfortable and functional, the beds were very comfy and the bathrooms were clean and pleasant. Communal and personal refreshments were replenished regularly. Freeview TV was good also, although if I had to moan, I would say it's unfair to be charged to use the wi-fi although I didn't need it on this stay.
The Premier Breakfast was amazing, quality, choice and taste, great value for money.
A special thanks to the bar lady (sorry I forget her name) who happily gave my friends and me an ice bucket, flutes and FREE Grenadine to make cocktails with the champagne a friend had brought in especially for my birthday.
The overall experience was excellent and would even shame fome five star hotels.
Cannot recommend this hotel enough. Will definitely stay there again. Faultless.
Mark Noble

Room Tip: Be friendly to the staff and they will treat you like gold.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2011

How can anyone sleep on such hard mattresses? Very uncomfortable and achy night. Duvet too short. No extra pillows available.

On the other hand everything was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful when we complained about the bed.

There was a party on - some of the guests were stationed under our window, so it was a bit too noisy to get to sleep. Walls very thin, so we could hear what was going on both sides (fortunately just conversation).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.