We stayed at the premier inn fosse park leicester this morning. It was excellent and very well priced for a family room for 3 staying 2 nights. The room was clean well maintained and nice and comfortable. The check in was smooth.
The best point is the location excellent from the city centre, belgrave road for indian food and goodies. It is also near a high street with lots of resturaunts just on the right hand side after the hotel. The staff were nice. There is a costa on site. Its got a large carpark. Wi Fi is not free though.
We loved the stay suited a budget family staying for 2 nights with great location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shop up a storm at Fosse Shopping Park or visit the King Richard III exhibition ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Leicester (Braunstone South) Hotel Leicester
- Premier Inn Leicester Fosse Park Hotel Leicestershire